map of the late pop star's home area in LA
.1. RIP Michael Jackson, moon walk into God’s arms by HIS Grace… You will be solely missed- Kemi Adetiba
2. I think MJ is the only idol I’ve ever had. I never got the chance to tell him how much he and his music mean to me- Keri Hilson
3. RIP to the greatest artiste/ Entertainer ever Michael Jackson- Banky W
4. Today is so sad- Alicia keys
5. I am shaken though, because one night he was, and now he isn’t. And I so loved him. R.I.P to the true King of Pop. Hope you find rest now- Tosyn Bucknor
6. I’m very sad today …Michael Jackson is one of the greatest Artistes I looked up to I learnt a lot from watching his videos….his performances…I’m absolutely stunned may his gentle soul rest in peace….”GONE TOO SOON” this is also a lesson to us all life is too short no one is promised tomorrow. Let’s live life to the fullest and put God first- Weird MC
7. When I was 6 I saw this good looking afro wearing boy singing on TV with his brothers, I wanted to be like him. When I first danced in front of a crowd in Igbobi College, it was to ‘Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough’, I wore the white glove, I did the moonwalk, I performed Thriller as a Zombie at the National Theatre, I had tears in my eyes the only time I saw him live at Wembley Stadium… My Michael, Our Michael. – Ayo Shonaiya
8. I’m still in shock. It is so hard to believe that Michael Jackson is gone, I cried for hours as I watched the breaking news on CNN and Sky News at midnight. He’s been an icon to me despite all he’d been through, the best performer the world has ever seen. May His Soul rest in peace. – Nikki Laoye
9. I’m overwhelmed by the love shown to MJ in DEATH one, he was denied in the last 10-15years of his life. They called him a pedophile, cosmetic junkie etc. reminds me of Jesus Christ and here on earth Princess Diana- Djinee.
10. “I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don’t have the words. Divinity brought our souls together on ‘The Wiz’ and allowed us to do what we were able to throughout the ’80s. To this day, the music we created together on Off The Wall, Thriller and bad is played in every corner of the world and the reason for that is because he had it all…talent, grace, professionalism and dedication. He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.”- Quincy Jones
11. “This is hard, my brother, the legendary King of Pop, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 2:26 PM… It is believed he passed away of cardiac arrest.
12. I can’t stop crying over the sad news; I have always admired Michael Jackson. The World has lost one of the greats, but his music will live forever- Madonna
13. I am so sad and confused with every emotion possible, I am heart broken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family- Lisa Marie Presley
14. We lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only pop music, but of all music. He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him- Justin Timberlake.
15. The incomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artiste in the history of music. He was magic. For anyone who has ever seen, felt or heard his Art, we are honoured to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson- Beyonce Knowles
16. There were serious questions about Jackson’s personal life, myself and my wife joined all Californians in expressing our shock and sadness over his death.
17. Michael showed me you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!!! He made me believe in magic- Diddy
18. RIP MJ. I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player…I truly hope he is memorialized as the ’83 moon walking, MTV owning, mesmerizing, unstoppable, invincible Michael Jackson- John Mayer:
19. MJ is moon walking in the sky. RIP- Lauren Bosworth
20. I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!- Demi Moore:
21. Rip MJ! Dream as if you’ll live 4ever, live as if you’ll die 2day. U only live once, but if u do it right that all you need! U did it Big MJ!!- Reverend Run:
22.: God rest his soul he will live on forever- Heidi Montag
23. Michael Jackson was my inspiration, love and blessings- Miley Cyrus:
24.: Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love, miss & remember your GREATNESS- Ice T
25. If it were not for Michael Jackson I would not be where or who I am today. His Music and Legacy will live on forever. Prayers to the family R.I.P- Ludacris:
26. I have no words. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP…I will be mourning my friend, brother, mentor and inspiration. He gave me and my family hope. I would never have been me without him- MC Hammer
27. I have never felt this before in my life. I could measure my childhood 2 now on an MJ growth chart. If this is true, RIP. The last legend- Pete Wentz
28. We are out of our joy. He is out of his pain. He was constantly challenged in the press and all he really wanted to be was the greatest entertainer and he was that.”- Jesse Jackson
29. Some lost Elvis Presley and we lost Michael Jackson- Wyclef Jean.
30. I am heartbroken. My prayers go out to the Jackson family, and my heart goes out to his children. Let us remember him for his unparalleled contribution to the world of music, his generosity of spirit in his quest to heal the world & the joy he brought to his millions of devoted fans throughout the world. I feel blessed to have performed with him several times and to call him my friend. No artist will ever take his place. His star will shine forever. – Mariah Carey
31. Michael Jackson, like James Brown and Prince, are nearly uncoverable. The tunes were about his innate talent and can’t really be replicated- John Mayer
32. Rest in peace to the greatest to ever do it. His legacy will live on forever- Nick Cannon
33. Either by learning his dance moves, making music like him, listening to his music, dancing to it, falling in love with it, he will be missed- Colbie Caillat:
34. To a man who made a huge impact on my life. Thank you for blessing the world with your talent and heart. May you rest in peace and be w/the angels MJ- Mya:
35. I have never felt this before in my life. I could measure my childhood 2 now on an mj growth chart. RIP. The last legend- Pete Wentz:
36. It can happy to anyone, that’s why I live everyday like it’s my last- Soulja boy
37. Music will never be the same- Kim Kardashian
38. Someone pinch me! RIP Michael. My thoughts and wishes go out to his family. We’ll always love you Michael- Kelly Clarkson
39. He broke barriers, he changed radio formats. With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world. His legacy is unparalleled.” – Usher
40. My fifth birthday party was M.J. themed, I insisted and my mother found a look alike to come sing happy birthday but I knew he wasn’t MY Michael- Solange Knowles:
41. I plea to the public to refuse to consume media that does not respect the anonymity of Michaels children- Ashton Kutcher:
42. Sending my love and my prayer out to Michael and his family- Lindsay Lohan.
43.: His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I’m sure it will remain so for generations to come. R.I.P. Mr. Jackson- Samantha Ronson
44. “This was the most exciting collaboration of my life with a man who has inspired me like no other. … This was the world’s greatest performer and the world will miss him.”- Kenny Ortega (Director of all Michael Jackson Concerts for 25 years)
45. Michael Jackson’s accomplished so much that there’s not even words to explain what he’s done for urban and pop music. Every artist that I personally know has been influenced by him. The world has lost one of the greatest entertainers who shaped many generations and will continue to for years to come.” – Akon.
46. From the beginning of my career, he was my idol in show business. … I had his poster on my wall.” -Celine Dion
47. When we worked together on ‘Bad,’ I was in awe of his absolute mastery of movement on the one hand, and of the music on the other. Every step he took was absolutely precise and fluid at the same time. It was like watching quicksilver in motion.” – Film director Martin Scorcese.
48. Michael Jackson might be dead, but he lives on- Kel
49. This is a sad day- Joel Madden
50. There are no words; I am sending all of my love and prayers out to the Jackson family- Cassie Ventura.
remember the jackson five?